A Red Rear for Vanilla

 A Red Rear for Vanilla

By Yu May


Vanilla the Rabbit was busying herself with the laundry. She found it strangely relaxing after a long, hectic work day.


After Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat had gotten themselves sentenced to unofficial “community service,” Vanilla had accepted full responsibility for their housing and rehabilitation, including administering old-fashioned discipline. After only two days, Vanilla had already administered multiple spankings to both of the trouble-making young ladies, but she had to admit: Amy and Rouge were certainly making an effort to repay their debt to society.


Then there had been the whole incident with Dr. Robotnik brainwashing Sonic the Hedgehog to serve him as his mindless slave, before launching a full-scale attack on Floral Forest Village and blowing up Vanilla and Cream’s cozy cottage. 


All in all, it had been a stressful week.


Thankfully, Sonic had been restored to his former self by the power of love and friendship, and Amy and Rouge had conducted themselves admirably.


Generously, Sonic had offered the Rabbit family a place to stay, along with the rest of their friends, until Vanilla’s house could be rebuilt. The neighbors had already planned a traditional ‘house raising’ for next week, but until then… Vanilla would have to make do. And she refused to be a freeloader.


Vanilla stretched as she finished loading the next batch of dirty laundry, before noticing one last outfit from the previous load in the dryer. “Oops, there you are. Looks like to belong to…”


Vanilla pulled out one of Rouge the Bat’s infamous skin-tight outfits. There was no mistaking that absurd, heart-shaped, strapless boob armor. Vanilla rolled her eyes. “Ugh… of course this is the one outfit that survived the house fire.”


Vanilla took a deep breath. “No. I mustn’t judge poor Rouge. She simply had a different upbringing than most folks around here. Still, how does she expect anyone to take her seriously, strutting around with her boobies almost hanging out for all the world to…”


Vanilla took a closer look at Rouge’s outfit. “One-size-fits-all? Huh. Must be some kind of spandex. But it’s so soft to the touch. Wonder who the textilist is…G.U.N. Scientific Research for Operational Combat Kinesiology? Goodness! I don’t think I’m ever likely to find a bolt of this material for sale at the sewing shop.”


Vanilla’s ears stood on end, and she peeked out the back of the door behind her. In the living room, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, and the entire crew from the Freedom Fighters were quietly snoozing. 


Slowly, Vanilla closed the sliding door to the laundry room, and held up the outfit, looking at herself in the mirror. “I wonder how it breathes?”


***


Vanilla took a soft breath as she caressed the smooth fabric, which lay like soft cotton against her skin. She twisted to examine her rump in the mirror, blushing slightly. “Feels like I’m wearing nothing at all!”


But as Vanilla straightened, she felt her breasts jiggle, and quickly fixed her top. “Oh, heavens, what am I doing? Just imagine if Papa could see me in this absurd get-up… Though I’m sure he wouldn’t tease me too badly.”


Noticing herself in the mirror, Vanilla smiled, and struck a pose. “Well… Hello there, Mister. Fancy meeting you here… Oh, this old thing? Something I borrowed from a friend… Why, yes, I was voted the Cheesecake Bunny Girl of the year in 2002. I’m flattered you recognize me.”


“No way? I love that issue! Can I get an autograph on your centerfold picture?”


 Vanilla squeaked, and pressed up flat against the mirror, as if hugging her own reflection. “Eek! Who is–”


Rouge the Bat was standing behind her, still wearing her Catwoman-themed pajamas. Rouge held out a magazine, and flipped it open to reveal a slightly-PG image of a younger Vanilla the Rabbit, coyly chewing a carrot. Vanilla was wearing a skin-tight bunny-girl costume, along with her apron that proclaimed her the Chili Dog Cookoff Champion of 2002. “Gotcha! I knew I’d seen that apron somewhere before. You’re a celebrity!”


Vanilla buried her face in her hands, blushing beet red. “Oh, Miss Rouge—please, please, please—don’t mention this to Cream and the others! I was in college! I don’t want Cream getting the wrong idea about her Dad and me!”


“And what idea is that?”


“He was a writer, and we… we both read those kinds of magazines for the articles! Then one thing led to another, and… I just don’t want Cream to think she ever has to use her body as a tool to seduce a man. If Cream ever decides to get married, I want her to marry someone who loves her as a person, not just as a piece of meat.”


“And is that what you did? Did your husband treat you like you were more than a piece of meat?”


“Of course! He… he was always such a great listener. He made me feel like I was sexy, so I wanted to be sexy… but only for him. We got married a year after the photoshoot.”


“Then you have nothing to be ashamed of. I’d say you were still a great role-model, even all the way back in 2002.”


“Thank you, Rouge, but please, will you promise not to show that to Cream? Some of those photos… are not family-friendly!”


Rouge folded the magazine, and tucked it under her armpit. “Your secret is safe with me, Vanilla. Still… I am a little annoyed with you for borrowing my clothes, without asking permission.”


Vanilla bowed her head. “Yes, that was completely thoughtless of me. I apologize, Rouge. I promise to never touch your clothes ever again.”


Rouge hummed, and tapped her foot. “Hmmm… I forgive you.”


Vanilla sighed with relief, her chest heaving. “Thank you.”


Rouge kept tapping her foot. “Though, I have to wonder: if you had caught me snooping around your intimates… what sort of conversation might we be having right about now?”


Vanilla blinked. “Well… I’d probably give you a stern talking to, about how that wasn’t a very respectful thing to do. Um, I really am very sorry, Miss Rouge. I hope… you can find it in your heart to forgive me?”


“I already have forgiven you. My point is… it hardly seems fair. If Amy or I ever did something so naughty under your roof, we’d definitely be getting our bare butt spanked.”


Vanilla flashed a buck-toothed smile, which failed to disguise her nerves. “Oh, but Miss Rouge, surely you recall when I caught Amy trying on one of your outfits? It was only yesterday! And we both agreed, Amy didn’t deserve a spanking, just for a silly mistake like that.”


“Sure. I agreed Amy didn’t deserve a spanking for that. But you’re older than Amy. I should think you knew a bit better. In fact, I know that you know better, because you gave Amy a good tongue-lashing for doing the same thing you just did. Surely you recall. It was only yesterday!”


Vanilla took a deep breath. “Point taken, Miss Rouge… I have not practiced what I preach. Are you… suggesting that I should do something, to make amends?”


Rouge smirked. “Well, if you ask my opinion… I think you’ve been a bad girl. And you deserve a good spanking.”


Vanilla nodded, her breath shaky. “I see… And if I disagree… Can I assume everyone will know all about my shameful behavior, by tomorrow morning?”


Rouge’s smile disappeared. “What? No, no of course not! I made a promise, and that’s that. Look, why don’t you hold onto this…”


Rouge pulled out the old magazine and handed it to Vanilla. “There, you keep that. Now it’s your word against mine. I’m sorry if you thought I was trying to blackmail you. I’ll just… go now.”


As Rouge turned, Vanilla touched her on the shoulder. “Wait, Rouge. I’m the one who should be sorry. I’ve misjudged you… To be honest, I think I misjudged you from the very beginning. I stereotyped you as a ‘bad girl,’ based on little things. But really, you’re an honorable, courageous young woman. Really, the way I’ve been acting, I have no right to spank you.”


Rouge waved a finger. “Nah, uh! None of that self-recrimination. I was gunning for a spanking, and you had every right to spank me. You remember our agreement? I promised to trust you to be fair. That has not changed.”


“And can you forgive me, for not trusting you?”


Rouge thumbed the collar of her pajamas, and flashed a sassy smile. “Of course I can. And you shouldn’t trust me quite yet, because I’m still a sneak. I was already planning to tease you about the magazine. I just got lucky enough to catch you red-handed. But I know you’re sorry, so that’s that.”


Vanilla shook her head. “No, Rouge. It’s not enough for me to say I’m sorry. I have to be prepared to make ammends… I… I will accept whatever consequence you believe is fair, as the punishment for my behavior.”


Rouge raised an eyebrow. “Even a spanking?”


Vanilla hung her head. “Yes… I think a spanking would be… perfectly fair.”


Vanilla shuffled her feet. “I suppose… we should wait until morning, so we don’t wake the others? You can… explain the situation at breakfast, before you spank me.”


Rouge giggled. “That won’t do, silly! I promised to keep your secret, remember? Besides, I’m not letting you stall this spanking a moment longer. So we’ll just have to continue this discussion…” Rouge held out her hand. “...in the woodshed. Come along, Mrs. Vanilla.”


Vanilla thrilled at the mention of the woodshed. Then, she took Rouge’s hand, and allowed herself to be led to her fate.


***


Fortunately (or not-so-fortunately, depending on who you asked), the woodshed was completely untouched by the fire.


Rouge found the high-backed wooden chair in the middle of the room, and leaned against it. “All right, Mrs. Vanilla. We will start with a hand spanking as a warmup. Then—um—you’re getting the hairbrush!”


“Yes, Miss Rouge. But I’m afraid I don’t keep a hairbrush in the woodshed. Would you like me to fetch one for you?”


Rouge glanced at the wall of implements behind her. “Oh! No need for that. We’re already here so—erm—we’ll just use one of these implements…” Desperately, Rouge scanned the wall, looking for an implement she recognized by name. “Fetch me one of the paddles, Mrs. Vanilla. The biggest one!”


Rouge curtsied. “Yes, ma’am.”


Rouge felt her whole body trembling, and rubbed her hands together. This was it! Finally, it was her turn to spank Mrs. Vanilla. When she’d first hatched this plan, part of Rouge had wondered whether she would be the one taking a trip to the woodshed. But this was working even better than she’d ever dared to hope!


Suddenly, Vanilla appeared at Rouge’s side, holding the paddle. “Here you are, Miss Rouge.”

 

Her eyes shining, Rouge accepted the paddle. As she backed up into the chair, Rouge almost tripped, then caught herself by sitting down roughly. “Oop!”


Rouge looked at the paddle, then at Vanilla. “Ahem! Mrs. Vanilla, are you ready… for your spanking?”


Vanilla nodded. “Yes, ma’am. I’m ready. Will you bare my bottom before the warm up? Or should I bare myself for you?”


Rouge clutched the paddle. “Oh! I wanna do it, please!”


Automatically, Vanilla raised her hands, and held them behind her head, then took a step forward to stand directly in front of Rouge. “Yes, ma’am.”


Rouge reached for the elastic waistband of Vanilla’s skin tight spandex, then remembered she was still holding the paddle. Quickly, Rouge set down the paddle, then stroked her hands along the sides of Vanilla’s hips. “Hee, hee… Now, let’s get this naughty little bunny bummy nice and bare. Turn around for me.”


“Yes, ma’am.”


As Vanilla turned, Rouge got an eyeful of her motherly, child-bearing hips. Slowly, Rouge glided down Vanilla’s pants, revealing plain, pristinely clean, lilac-white panties. Stars shone in Rouge’s eyes. Then, there was a sharp clatter as the paddle fell over. Rouge yelped, and jerked down the pants the rest of the way to Vanilla’s knees. 


Rouge spotted the paddle, and tried to reach for it, but the handle had fallen far away from her. Vanilla peeked over her shoulder. “Would you like me to fetch the paddle, ma’am?”


Rouge sat up. “Yes! Um… that paddle’s just going to get in the way. Where’s a good place to put it?”


“I could set it under the chair for now. Or I could hold onto it for you. It will remind me of what I have coming to me next, after the warm-up.”


Rouge nodded. “That’s awesome! Now, get across my lap!”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”


Vanilla lay herself gracefully across Rouge’s thighs, and set the paddle down on the floor in front of her. Rouge felt the full weight of the larger woman pressing down on her. Vanilla was so tall, her toes reached the floor on one side of the chair, while she was forced to rest the weight of her upper torso on her elbows.


Instinctively, Rouge wrapped an arm around Vanilla’s waist, then finally noticed she’d forgotten to bare Vanilla’s bottom, like she’d promised to. “Ah! We will… start with a spanking over your panties. Better enjoy this while it lasts, because you won’t be wearing these undies for long!”


Vanilla flicked up her white, cotton tail. “Yes, ma’am. I understand. Thank you, ma’am.”


Rouge landed a sharp clap across Rouge’s bottom, then quickly found her rhythm. Rouge raised her hand as high as she could reach, and started swinging her arm up and down in a clockwork motion. With each stroke, Rouge made a cute little grunt of exertion. She lost count after the first ten swats or so, then wondered how many she should give. Rouge settled on one hundred as a good number, and started to count silently. But as she took in the sight of the ripples traveling through Vanilla’s seat after every slap. Then, Rouge realized she had lost count. Rouge peeked at the exposed area under the panty line, hoping to make out a soft, pink color beneath Vanilla’s short, downy rabbit fur, but there were no visible marks yet. 

With a smirk, Rouge patted Vanilla’s bottom playfully. “Well, young lady, are you learning your lesson?”


Vanilla nodded. “Yes, ma’am. I’m very sorry for what I’ve done wrong… May I speak freely, ma’am?”


“Sure. What’s up?”


Vanilla’s tail drooped down. “I don’t mean this with any disrespect, ma’am, but… Those spanks didn’t hurt very much. I feel a sting, but to make this punishment more effective, you may need to spank me a bit harder.”


Rouge scowled. “I’m spanking you precisely as I mean to. This is just the warm up, after all. None of that backseat driving. Got it?”


Rouge popped her a good one across the seat of Vanilla’s panties to emphasize the word “backseat.”


Vanilla stiffened, her tail standing to attention. “Yes, ma’am.”


Rouge sniffed. “Good. Then let’s have these off.”


Immediately, Vanilla lifted her hips, and Rouge recalled how much fuss she’d made about being bared earlier this week, when she had found herself in this exact position. As Rouge glided down Vanilla’s panties, she drooped her ears. Even now, she didn’t feel like she was particularly in charge of Vanilla. “Good girl, Vanilla. You’ve been very compliant so far.”


Unmistakably, Vanilla wagged her tail. “Thank you, ma’am!”


Rouge pouted, and raised her hand high. This wasn’t exactly what she’d imagined it would be like. She’d wanted to hear Vanilla cry and plead, at least a little. “It’s not that I’m a sadist, it’s just… I’d like Vanilla to know that I can dish it out, as good as I can take it!” she thought.


Rouge began to spank, concentrating on her delivery. Remembering her martial arts training, something clicked, and Rouge figured out what she’d been doing wrong before. Her earlier movements had been too “snappy.” She needed to combine a little fluidity in her arm, and a firm follow through with her wrist. Instantly, Rouge could both see and hear the difference. The claps were more resounding, and the impacts sent more reverberations through Vanilla’s buttocks. Vanilla made a soft little noise, and clenched her glutes. “Mmf!”


With a smile, Rouge landed a solid clap at that precise moment, and thrilled as she felt the difference. Vanilla had a little puppy fat, but as a rabbit, she also had some firm, lean muscle underneath the surface. Rouge was pleased to discover that her spanks were landing with enough wumph to make a deeper impression. 

Rouge carried on at a brisk pace, nailing each and every swat. “Is this a hard enough spanking to make a lasting impression on you, Mrs. Vanilla?”


Vanilla gasped. “Ah! Y-yes, ma’am. Yes, please. Oof! That’s hard enough!”


Rouge flashed a pouty smile. “Hmmph! That’s not up to you, Missy. Now, hold still.”


“Ow—Yes, M-Miss Rouge—Ouch!” 


Immediately, Rouge increased the pace of the spanking, without letting up on the force. Rouge felt a sweat building up. This was a real workout. Vanilla gasped once, then hissed. “Ssshaw!”


Catching her breath, Rouge started spanking as fast as she possibly could. “Stop! Pretending! This! Spanking! Doesn’t! Hurt!”


“It hurts! It really hurts, ma’am! I’m sorry!”


Rouge delivered the last spank, gasping for air, then examined the results. There was indeed a warm, pinkish glow covering Vanilla’s entire bottom, visible even through the layer of fur. “Had enough, yet?”


Vanilla took steady breaths. “That… That was an excellent spanking. Thank you, Miss Rouge.”


Rouge landed a hard spank smack-dab across the center of Vanilla's buttocks, and let her hand linger, stroking the soft flesh. She could feel a gentle heat rising beneath her palm. “That was not a proper answer to my question. I expect a simple, ‘Yes, ma’am,’ or, ‘No, ma’am.’ Have you had enough, Mrs. Vanilla?”


Vanilla’s bottom quivered, and for the first time since spanking began, she looked over her shoulder, to look Rouge in the eye. “N-no, ma’am…”


Rouge landed another spank. “That’s right! I believe I promised you a paddling next. Hand me the paddle, Mrs. Vanilla.”


Trembling, Vanilla took a shaky breath. “Yes, ma’am.” 


Vanilla had to slowly shift her weight to rest on her knees, then held up the paddle high over her own head. Rouge stretched to reach the paddle, and tapped it across Vanilla’s bottom. The weight felt awkward in her hand. Then, Rouge brought the paddle down with a quick snap of her wrist. The paddle connected with plenty of force, but something was off. Rouge felt like her arm was in the wrong spot. 


As she examined the paddle, Rouge finally put two and two together. It was meant to be gripped with two hands, like a greatsword. Rouge wanted to kick herself. “Stand up, Mrs. Vanilla.”

Slowly, Mrs. Vanilla stood to her full height, towering above Rouge, and put her hands behind her head. Rouge stood, and stepped back from the chair, gesturing to it with the paddle. “Since you were old enough to know better than go snooping through my things, I think you deserve to get a full set of twenty strokes with the paddle. Any objections?”


Vanilla swallowed a lump in her throat. “That’s… that’s a lot of strokes to use with that paddle.”


“Oh yeah? You gave me twenty with the paddle, the first time I was here.”


Vanilla bowed her head. “Yes, Miss Rouge. But I only used the one-handed paddle on you… When I use the two-handed paddle, I don’t like to give many more than six swats. Twelve at the most. It… it really lands hard.”


Rouge gripped the paddle tight in two hands. “And who decides how many strokes you deserve to get? Me or you?”


“You do, ma’am.”


“So if I say you’re getting twenty whacks, then you’re gonna take what’s coming to you. Got it, Vanilla?”


Two tears dripped from Vanilla’s eyes. “Yes, Rouge… P-please punish me, as you see fit… I trust you.”


That gave Rouge pause. She remembered what Vanilla had said earlier, about not wanting to have to spank. Before, it had sounded like a load of baloney, but now, Rouge felt the weight of her situation. 


Rouge looked at the paddle in her hands, and saw it in a new light. What if Vanilla decided to spank her with this later, as a bit of revenge. “This thing could leave bruises!” thought Rouge.


Rouge looked Vanilla deep in the eyes. “And I trust you. You will get ten strokes with this paddle. If you hold still, and take it well, that will be it. But watch it. If I get any trouble from you, you’ll get extras.”


Vanilla exhaled sharply, and nodded. “Yes, ma’am… Thank you, ma’am…”


Rouge glanced at the chair. “In that case… assume the position, Vannie.”


Vanilla sniffled. “Yes, Rouge.” 


Carefully, Vanilla dropped her panties, the rest of the way down to her ankles, and stepped out of her spandex pants. Then she took a steady stance, rested her hands on the seat of the chair, and arched her back to present her backside as a target. 


Rouge took a test swing to get the feel for the paddle. Then she tapped it a few times across Vanilla’s buttocks, gliding the rough wooden surface along the smooth furry flesh. “Are you ready for your paddling, Mrs. Vanilla?”


Vanilla quickly brushed her ears over her shoulder, and nodded. “Yes, ma’am. I am ready.”


Rouge landed the paddle with a full, baseball bat swing. Immediately, Vanilla howled, louder than any noise she’d made so far all night. Rouge’s eyes went wide as she took in the sight. She’d just flattened both of Vanilla’s butt cheeks like they were two pancakes. Vanilla choked for air, and recited in a steady voice. “One, ma’am. Thank you, ma’am.”


Rouge raised the paddle high. Suddenly, she remembered something her mom had said, before spanking her. “This hurts me, more than it hurts you.”


Rouge landed the second stroke of the paddle. This time, Vanilla let out a quick yelp, and bounced on the balls of her feet. But her voice was noticeably more strained. “Two, ma’am. Thank you, ma’am.”


Rouge answered with a third, grand-slam-homerun-style swing. Vanilla hummed, and shed fresh tears. “Three, ma’am. Thank you, ma’am.”


But after she felt the fourth stroke, Vanilla screamed freely. “Aaw-haaarghh! … Oh, dear! Four, ma’am. Thank you, ma’am.”


Rouge gripped the paddle tight. She felt genuinely sorry for Vanilla. But she also wanted to hear some tears. Keeping her eyes on the target, swung the paddle with extra follow through, as if trying to knock the baseball all the way out of the park. Rouge would have easily knocked Vanilla over the chair, if the athletic, amazonian rabbit hadn’t caught herself. “Owwww! Uuwaaah! BAW!”


And there they were. The unmistakable sound of real, unrestrained, cries. Rouge caught a glimpse of Vanilla’s sparkling tears as they dripped freely down to splatter on the chair. “Remember your count, Mrs. Vanilla.”


“Five, ma’am! Thank you, ma’am! Oh, please–”


“No, none of that whining. Look me in the eye, Vanilla.”


Her shoulders quivering, Vanilla looked at Rouge, snot and tears dribbling down her face. Still, she managed to sniff, and steady her stance.


Holding eye contact, Rouge strolled around Vanilla, tapped the back of the chair with her paddle. “I promised you another five strokes with the paddle. That means you’re halfway to the finish line. Grip the chair, and grit your teeth. I don’t want you to bite your tongue. Can you do that?”


Vanilla nodded, and tightened her grip. “Yes, ma’am!”


Rouge strolled back to her original position, and stroked the paddle back and forth along Vanilla’s bottom, then tapped to get the feel for her swing. She raised the paddle high, but didn’t bring it down right away. Rouge watched, and waited. Vanilla kept perfectly still, her cotton tail twitching as she held it high. Finally, Rouge landed the sixth, shuddering blast with the paddle.  


Vanilla screeched, her voice cracking, and kicked up a leg behind her. Then she quickly set it down. “Six, ma’am. Thank you, ma’am. I’m sorry.”


“Sorry for what?”


“I’m sorry for kicking, ma’am.”


Rouge hummed, then tapped the paddle across Vanilla’s lower bottom, pressing it gently against her upper thighs and sit-spots. “Should you get a few extra strokes, for kicking?”


“I… I normally don’t give extra strokes for flinching, unless it’s for rubbing, or leaving the spanking position entirely. I try to be understanding.”


“That’s not what I asked. Should you get extras, for kicking?”


“I… I don’t… Yes, ma’am. I deserve extras. I’m old enough to know better.”


Rouge started to tap Vanilla gently, at a steady rhythm. “And you were doing so well… If I give you extras, that will bring you up to twelve, at least. You’re not even at the halfway point, any more!”


Vanilla hunched her shoulders. “Yes, ma’am.”


Tap, tap, tap.


Rouge smiled. “One last question, Vanilla. Do you remember when you put me across your knee, right here in this woodshed, with a bar of soap in my mouth?”


“Yes, Rouge. I remember.”


“Are you the least bit sorry for doing that, now that you find yourself in this position?”


Vanilla shook her head. “No, Miss Rouge. I believe I did the right thing.”


“Hmm, I agree. The point of a spanking is to teach the spankee a lesson. And I think I’ve learned a thing or two from you already…” 


Rouge pulled the paddle away from Rouge’s bottom. “Spanking’s over, Vanilla.”


Vanilla glanced over her shoulder. “But, you promised me at least ten strokes!”


“I did. But I’ve reconsidered. You’ve let me off the hook early a couple times, when you could have kept whaling on me. I don’t want to spank you anymore, Vanilla. It just wouldn’t feel fair to you. Therefore…”


Vanilla’s face brightened, before Rouge snapped her arm, and pointed at the spiked chair. “I’ll just put you in time out. Go find your seat, Mrs. Vanilla. You know the one I mean.”


Vanilla’s ears drooped, her lip quivering. “Yes, Miss Rouge.” 


Gracefully, Vanilla stood. Walking a bit stiffly, she strode to the spiked chair, and sat herself down with poise, folding her hands in her lap. Vanilla pursed her lips once, then exhaled. 


Rouge glanced at Vanilla’s feet, which were resting firmly on the floor. “Nice try. Feet up on the first rung of the stool. Rest your full weight down on that naughty, big bottom of yours.”


Vanilla’s eyes popped open. Scowling, Vanilla gripped the sides of the stool and lifted herself up, pouting petulantly. Then she slapped her bottom down flat against the spikes, and winced. “Ooch… Oh, fuh… fudgcicles!”


“Careful. Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap, old lady?”


Vanilla flashed her buck-teeth in a grimace. “Old lady?”


Rouge shrugged. “Older than me, I mean. I was about to say, ‘young lady’ but I was worried that would offend your pride.”


With an effort, Vanilla took her hands off the stool, and crossed her arms. Despite her stoic expression, Vanilla was clearly struggling to endure the spikes. “Thank you. I accept your compliment to my dignity.”


“Now, where’d we leave that bar of soap?”


Vanilla went stiff as a board. “But… I didn’t use naughty words!”


“I dunno. ‘Fudgicles’ is pushing it.”


Slowly, Vanilla raised her feet up to the second rung, wincing as she felt her weight shift, and settled back down. “I left the soap with the cleaning supplies by the workbench… Would you like me to fetch it for you?”


Rouge flashed her bat fangs. “No need. I want you to keep your truck parked right there. Think hard about what you did, to earn this treatment.”


Vanilla nodded. “Yes, ma’am. I promise you, I’ll never so much as touch one of your outfits, for as long as I live.”


“Hold on. I didn’t say you can’t borrow one of my outfits. I got a thousand of those old things from G.U.N.’s surplus store. Heck, you can keep that one, if you want.”


Suddenly, Vanilla remembered exactly how much her outfit was leaving to the imagination, down to the square inch. “Oh, I couldn’t possibly… Besides, what occasion would I ever have to wear something this bold?”


“On your next hot date?”


Vanilla shuffled on her seat. “Oh, I’ve thought about dating again, but… It’s a lot harder as a single mother. For one thing, I refuse to date a man who couldn’t be a good father to Cream. I will not allow boyfriend troubles to disrupt Cream’s childhood.”


“So that means you kind of have to land a Prince Charming, in one go?”


“Exactly… Or, at least, he has to be a good man, first and foremost. I’m not that picky about looks.”


Rouge examined the sight of Vanilla, enjoying the picture of penitence she had painted. “Hmm… Well, I hope you find a bonafide, tried-and-true Prince Charming. If you do, I’ll be sure to give him a demonstration, of how to properly handle a strong-willed gal like yourself… I think you definitely benefit from the firm-handed approach.”


Vanilla bowed her head. “I… I really do, actually. Thank you, Rouge. It’s been a long time since I had someone who could take me to the woodshed.”


Rouge flew across the room to put away the paddle, and landed back in front of Vanilla. “Me too… My mom used to take a chancla to the seat of my pants, when I was being a brat. That was the last time I got spanked, before I met you.”


“May I meet your mother, Miss Rouge? I’d love to compare notes.”


“Oh… That’s a bit… complicated. I love my mom, it’s just that… the spankings were always a bit of a sore spot for me. See, the last spanking I got was at age sixteen, and… I was not happy about it.”


“I’m sorry. Forgive me for prying.”


“It’s okay. Mom and I patched things up. She was a good Mom, she’s just a tad… hectic. See, she was the one who trained me for my first job.”


“Really? What field?”


“Safe cracking. We used to have a mother-daughter jewel heist together every Friday, right after preschool.”


Vanilla blinked, twice. “Oh… That makes so much more sense, now. Well, if you’re ever comfortable introducing us, the offer remains open.”


Rouge beamed. “Thanks, Vanilla. I don’t think I’ll be washing your mouth out with soap. You may leave time out now… And you may rub your bottom, if you want. Spanking’s over.”


Vanilla shot to her feet, and caressed the injured area. Then, there was the sound of a rooster’s crow, and a beam of sunlight spilled through the sun-shaped window carved in the door.


Vanilla froze. “It’s morning? But… that means everyone will be up and at it by now!”


Rouge peeked through the window. “Not necessarily. Maybe they all decided to sleep in for a few—”


Cream the Rabbit’s voice called from outside the door. “Mommy? Oh, Mother, where are you? I want to help cook breakfast for everybody!” 


Vanilla slapped her face. “Nooo! If Cream sees me like this…”


Suddenly, she noticed her pants and undies and raced to find them. “... I’ll just die of embarrassment!"


Rouge waved her hands. “Stay calm! Once she heads back to the Donut Lord’s house, we can just sneak back—”


There was a sharp knock at the door. “Miss Rouge? Mother? Are you in there?”


Vanilla was struggling to pull on her panties.


Rouge looked at the look of despair in Vanilla’s eyes, and sighed. “Cream? It’s me, Rouge. Could you give your mom and me a few minutes? I’m not, um, decent at the moment. And your mother… She’s gotta give me a spanking. Please, I don’t want you to… see my bare bottom.”


“What? Already? It’s the crack of dawn! How did you manage to earn a spanking already?”


Vanilla pulled up the spandex pants, struggling to fit her behind back into them. “N-never you mind about that, Cream. Rouge has asked you to give her some privacy. Now, what do you say?


“Yes, mother. My apologies for disturbing you, Miss Rouge. I’ll go get breakfast started. Don’t worry, Mother! I’ll remember not to turn on the stove until you’re there to supervise!”


Vanilla yanked up her pants, then looked down at her wildly immodest, femme-fatalle outfit. It was a minor improvement. “See you soon, Cream! … Um… Miss Rouge…” 


Vanilla held up her hands. “It’s time for your spanking!”


Then, Vanilla started clapping her hands vigorously. Rouge frowned, before she realized what the plan was, and started pretending to cry. “Ooh! Owwie! Ouchie-wa-wa! Um–I’m sorry, Mrs. Vanilla–I’m a bad girl!”


They kept up the act for another few moments, until Rouge saw Cream was gone, and gave Vanilla a thumbs up. “We’re clear! Let’s get you home and dressed!”


“But, how? If Cream’s already up, then everyone else must be–”


“Just follow my lead. Keep an eye out for corners, and stay out of the line of sight of any windows. And… go!”


“What? Now? Can we count to three?”


“Three!” Rouge burst out the door, and slid along the side of the woodshed. 


Vanilla squeaked, and followed at a sprint, mimicking Rouge’s every step. Vanilla whispered. “Are we sneaking in through the window?”


“No good. Leads right to the kitchen. The straightest shot is through the front door.”


“But that will take us past the living room!”


“No. We gotta go through the living room, remember?” 


“What? Why do you have my neighbor’s floor plan memorized?”


“You always got to scope a new place out for possible escape routes, Vanilla. Now, on my signal… three!”


Covering her face in her hands, Vanilla sprinted after Rouge, straight for the front door. “Not ready! Not ready!”


A neighbor’s front door opened, and Honey the Squirrel spotted two people sprinting past her. “Huh? Who’s running around in their pajamas this early in the morning?” 


Honey’s mother appeared behind her, wearing a bathrobe. “Honey? What are you doing outside in your pajamas?”


“I saw two weirdos running around outside, in their pajamas!”


“Honey… Are you telling stories.”


“No, ma’am.”


“Then who was it?”


“I dunno. She covered her face.”


“Huh. Must be some of those big-city kids playing pranks. Streaking, or some sort of nonsense. Let’s get you some breakfast. Then… you and I have another appointment at Mrs. Vanilla’s woodshed!”


Honey sighed, and dropped the seat of her pajamas to reveal her bottom, which was still slightly pink from last night’s bedtime spanking. “Yes, mother.”


***


Rouge and Vanilla burst inside Sheriff Tom’s house, and slammed the door behind them. Vanilla was hyperventilating. Rouge held up a hand, made a few quick signals in sign language, and snuck off. 


Vanilla did a double take. “What? What does…” Vanilla imitated the sign language wildly. “...that mean?”


“Shush!”


“Don’t you shush me while I’m talking to you, young–”


Rouge pressed her finger hard against Vanilla’s lips.


Then, Amy Rose and Princess Sally Acorn walked right past the livingroom doorway in their pajamas, stretching. Amy yawned. “Mrs. Vanilla? Are you up? We want to help make the boys breakfast in bed.”


Cream called from the kitchen. “Mom’s in the woodshed. Miss Rouge is getting another spanking, I’m sad to say.”


Princess Sally narrowed her eyes. “What? Already? What kind of trouble could Rouge have possibly gotten into?”


Amy answered in a deadpan tone of voice. “Well, I suppose bats are nocturnal. But then, how’d Vanilla catch her so fast?”


“That’s exactly what I wondered. But Mother told me I need to respect Rouge’s privacy, so that’s exactly what I’m gonna… Oops. I shouldn’t have mentioned this at all, should I?”


Vanilla whispered. “It’s no use! There are too many of them!”


“Courage Vanilla. Just follow my signal.”


“Which signal? You mean ‘three’?”


“No, I mean–” Rouge made three silent hand gestures.


“But what does that even mean?”


“It means… When I do thisyou haul ass to the laundry room.”


“Miss Rouge, there is absolutely no need for that sort of crass language.”


There was a whir of heavy gears and pneumatics as Bunnie Rabbot stomped toward the kitchen. “Morning, y’all. Land sakes, is Princess Sally in the kitchen? We barely survived her last attempt to cook breakfast.”


Sally harrumphed. “Hey! I know how to cook… I mean, I could make a salad.”


Rouge flailed her arms, making dozens of new signs in quick succession. Before Vanilla could complain, Rouge held up three fingers, and bolted into the living room. Vanilla followed, shielding her eyes as she crossed past the kitchen.


Just as they reached the entrance to the laundry room, Sonic the Hedgehog woke up, and kicked up and out of bed, landing right in front of them. “Yawn! Oh, man, did I have a weird dream. I had to give a speech, but I didn’t have any clothes on. Talk about embarrassing!”


Sonic pulled on his two white gloves. “There. It’s okay, ladies, now, I’m fully–”


Sonic saw the laundry room door slam shut in front of him. “... dressed?”


*** 


Vanilla donned her modest formal dress in record time. Rouge held the door shut. “Okay, we made it… Good work, Vanilla.”


Vanilla finished tying her sash. “Thank you, Rouge. I owe you a great debt.”


Rouge shrugged. “Eh, you let me off without a spanking in the woodshed this morning. I’d say we’re even, Vanilla.”


Vanilla bent low, and kissed Rouge on the forehead. “I will never forget your kindness. One last thing… Remember to refer to me as ‘Mrs. Vanilla’ when we’re in front of company.”


Rouge blinked. “Oh… of course. I’m still doing community service.”


Vanilla patted Rouge on the shoulder. “Yes… But when it’s just you and me… Please, call me Vanilla.” 


Vanilla pressed something against Rouge’s chest, and patted it gently. “And thank you… for spanking me.”


Rouge looked down, and saw that Vanilla had returned her copy of the magazine. She opened it up to the centerfold, and sure enough, Vanilla had written her signature.


 The End


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie The Bulky Gets Spanked Chapter 1-2

Ruby the Rogue Gets Spanked

Clara Whitmore’s Strange Request