Red Rears for Rose and Rouge Chapter 9

 Red Rears for Rose and Rouge

Chapter 9: True Love Hurts


Sheriff Tom woke up Maddie long enough to grab a cup of coffee, and say hello to everyone. “I’ll see you kids in the morning. Love you, Sonic. Thank you for doing the right thing.”


“You sure it’s fine? Having us all hang around the house.”


Maddie kissed Sonic lightly on the forehead. “You’re family, Sonic. Your friends are welcome for as long as they need.”


After Sheriff Tom drove away with Maddie to escort her to her night shift at the hospital, all the animals were seated in children’s chairs around a kid table, except for Vanilla, who was tall enough to need a regular human chair. Vanilla sighed. “I’m so sorry, everyone. I had such a lovely evening planned for us. Now, I’m afraid it’s been spoiled.”


Princess Sally held Vanilla’s hand. “Vanilla, I’ve never been treated so kindly in all my life as when I’ve been a guest in your home. Since Eggman’s attack has left us all a bit rattled, I’d like to get the Freedom Fighter business wrapped up without further delay. Shadow? We’d like to officially welcome you to our ranks as a Freedom Fighter. Will you accept the responsibility that comes with upholding our mission?”


Shadow looked away. “You’d still have me? Even after I failed to defeat Sonic?”


“You could have killed Sonic, but you didn’t. Why didn’t you?”


“Because I didn’t think I needed to.”


“Then I’m more convinced than ever that you have a place in the Freedom Fighters. We’re still trying to find new ways to use the Chaos Emeralds to defend us against Dr. Robotnik’s attacks. Your experience with Chaos Control alone would be invaluable. Won’t you join us?”


Shadow drummed his fingers, then nodded. “I will.”


“Very well. Then all that’s left is to knight you. Antoine, may borrow your sword? Some things should still be done the old fashioned way.”


Shadow knelt, and allowed Princess Sally to dub him, lightly tapping the tip of the sword once against each shoulder. “I dub thee, Sir Shadow the Hedgehog. The Black Knight of the Realm. Welcome to the Freedom Fighters.”


The assembly clapped politely, then Sonic and Knuckles started to drum the table, and the gentle applause gradually built to a rousing, uproarious cheer. “Hurrah!”


As they all started singing, “For he’s a jolly good fellow,” at the top of their lungs, Shadow didn’t say a word.


Finally, they shook hands, hugged, and started claiming spots on the couch and love seats to crash for the night.


Apart from a few emergency outfits, most of their clothes had been burned in the house fire. The Wachowskis had generously loaned them all some old sets of human pajamas from their childhood. Rouge had opted for a sleek pair of purple-and-black Catwoman pajamas, while Amy found a darling zip-up night-dress decorated with Wonder Woman’s emblem.


Amy pinched Rouge’s arm. “Rouge? You and I have some unfinished business tonight.”


Rouge stiffened. “You’re not still mad at me, are you?”


Amy smiled. “Not at all! You helped me save Sonic’s life tonight! As far as I’m concerned, even if we don’t get along that well, we’re still best friends forever, from now on. But I’m talking about something else. I think you know what I mean…”


Rouge grasped her arm. “You mean… we still have to finish community service, right?”


Amy nodded. “Exactly.”


Rouge blushed. “But, Amy… almost everyone we know is here!”


Amy surprised Rouge with a hug. “This has to happen, Rouge. You know full well, we both deserve this. I won’t make you go through with it… but it’ll be easier if we face it together, right?”


Rouge rested her face on Amy’s shoulder. “... You’re absolutely, right, Amy. Let’s go talk to Vanilla right now.”


Slowly, Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat marched to the living room. All their friends were snuggled up by now, getting cozy. Vanilla sat up as she saw the girls approach. “Amy? Rouge? Is something on your mind?”


Rouge bit her lip. Amy swallowed, then spoke first. “Mrs. Vanilla, I think we need to have a talk about our community service.”


Vanilla’s eyes went wide. “Oh? Don’t worry girls. With everything that’s happened today, I’m quite ready to declare your debt to society paid in full. You did help save Floral Forest Village from a military attack from the Eggman Empire, after all.”


Rouge shook her head. “No, Mrs. Vanilla. We’ve both thought hard about this. One good deed doesn’t undo what we did wrong… Everyone here already knows we’re in trouble. Or else they’re going to hear about it sooner or later. I think it’s best if we tell everyone exactly why Amy and I are here today.”


Vanilla nodded. “You both understand what that means? If you ask for this, there’s no take-backsies. Think carefully.”


Rouge nodded. “Yes ma’am…” 


Nervously, the bat glanced backward at her backside. Sure enough, her pajamas had been designed with a drop-seat, as if fate was playing a cruel jape on her. “... That means we have to put everything out in the open.”


Amy took a shaky breath. “And trust you to be fair with us. We were supposed to serve as an example of good behavior. But now we’re going to serve as a warning, for our bad behavior.”


Vanilla shook her head. “Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I think you are both models of womanly virtues. I won’t force this on you. But if you think a bedtime spanking is still in order, then you know exactly what you need to do. Moment of truth, ladies. Do you need me to give you girls a spanking tonight?”


Amy and Rouge looked at one another, and nodded. 


Amy bowed her head, then looked Vanilla in the eye. “Yes, Mrs. Vanilla. Please give me a good spanking.”


Rouge shuffled on her feet, as if she needed to use the bathroom, then stood at attention. “Spank me too, Ma’am. And don’t hold back, just because the others are here. I want them to know you’re not taking it easy on us.”


Vanilla clapped her hands twice. “Everyone! Miss Amy and Miss Rouge have something they’d like to share with all of you. Please give them your full attention. Amy, earlier, I instructed you to call your parents, and inform them of your current predicament. Have you done so?”


“Um, not yet. With all that happened, it kind of slipped my mind.”


Vanilla pulled out Amy’s cell phone, and put it in her hand. “Why not call them now. You can put them on speaker, so they can hear everything. Now…”


Vanilla spun her finger, and nodded at the girls.


Silently, meekly, Amy and Rouge spun around, to see all the faces of their friends watching them. Amy noticed Princess Sally and Sonic, sitting questionably close to one another on the sofa. The first thing Rouge saw were Shadow the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna, looking right at her.


Slowly, Amy lifted her phone, and dialed her parents. “Mom? Yes, I’m fine. Sorry for not calling you earlier. Is Dad there? … Better put me on speaker. I’m at Vanillas… Yes… Yes, she told me I had to call you. A few of my friends are here, too. Sonic, Sally, the whole gang. We want to make sure everyone is on the same page about what happens next… Yes, Mom, I understand. I love you, too. Hang on, I have to put you and Dad on speaker.”


Amy tapped the button, and set her phone upright on the table.  “Um… can you hear me now?”


Amy Roses’ mother and father appeared on the screen, looking calm but serious. “We can hear you, Amy. It’s okay, dear, we’re listening. Go ahead and say what’s on your mind.”


Amy opened her mouth, but all that came out at first was a strained, gargling noise. “Ack! Mom… Dad… Everyone, Rouge and I have a confession to make.”


Rouge took a shaky breath, her breasts heaving gently. “You see, Amy and I introduced ourselves as Mrs. Vanilla’s guests. But that’s not entirely true. You see… Amy and I engaged in wanton destruction of private and public property, vandalism, assault and battery, attempted grand larceny, and disturbing the peace.”


From the phone, Amy’s mom made a little gasp. “Oh, Amy! You haven’t joined a gang, have you?”


Amy felt tears springing to her eyes. “No, ma’am… But I still made a very poor decision. Do.. do you agree that Vanilla has the right to punish me, on your behalf?”


Amy’s Dad nodded. “Of course, dear. We know she’d never be unfair with you. But remember, when you get a spanking from Mrs. Vanilla at her house, that means you get another spanking at home.”


Amy bowed her head. “Yes, Daddy. So, basically… Rouge and I are in real big trouble… And we have to get a spanking tonight. We’re sorry you all have to see this, but it couldn’t be helped… Princess Sally, I’m so sorry. Even after all the stupid mistakes I’ve made in the past, I’m still getting in trouble at my age. I tried to steal a Chaos Emerald from Mrs. Vanilla. That’s what you meant earlier, when you said we had to have a serious chat about the Chaos Emeralds, right?”


Sally blinked. “You went after a… Oh! That! Yes, I found out all about that Operation-Get-Sonic-To-Marry-Me nonsense after I talked to Tails.”


Amy glared at Tails, her face burning hot. “You told on me to Sally?”


Tails held up his hands. “I didn’t tattle to Aunt Sally! It’s just… she asked me for the Chaos Emerald locator, and when I didn’t have it… She figured the rest out on her own, somehow.”


Sally held up her old handheld that contained the prototype for the Nichole A.I. “After the last few disasters, Nichole recommended we keep constant tabs on the whereabouts of the Chaos Emeralds. I was planning to have the Freedom Fighters discuss how to divide them up in several safe locations. Imagine my surprise when I arrived in Floral Forest Village, and heard all the neighbors talking about the pink hedgehog and white bat being put through… community service.”


Amy’s tears returned, worse this time. “Then… you already knew what a fool I’ve been? Aren’t you going to kick me out of the Freedom Fighters? I’m a complete disgrace to everything we stand for!”


Sally held a hand to her mouth. “Oh, Amy! No, no no, you poor thing! I’ll admit I was a bit miffed at you at first, but after I heard all about Vanilla’s infamous woodshed… Well, let’s just say, I couldn’t stay mad at you. A week of community service sounds like a perfectly adequate punishment for your misdeeds.”


Amy felt two tears spilling down her cheeks. “So, you forgive me?”


Sally smiled. “Of course I do. In fact, I’d like to officially bring you onto a leadership position on the Freedom Fighters… After your community service is completed, of course. After all…”


Sally planted a firm slap on her own bottom, then patted it playfully. “... I’ve earned plenty of spankings myself over the years, right on my royal rump. How else am I supposed to remember to be a wise princess?”


Rouge glanced at Shadow and Knuckles. “Boys? You promise you won’t think any less of me, just because I still get spanked sometimes?”


Shadow waved a hand. “It’s nothing to me.”


Knuckles huffed. “Frankly, I’ve thought for a long time you could benefit from a good spanking, batgirl. But I gotta admit, you got guts.”


Rouge heaved a sigh of relief. “Oh, you boys! So that means we never had anything to worry about in the first place! We thought everyone was secretly judging us, but now that I know what good friends you are, this spanking’s no big deal!”


Vanilla cleared her throat. “Ahem! Miss Rouge, I assure you, your behavior is most certainly a ‘big deal.’ And I plan to help you come to fully grasp the weight of your foolish choices. Starting tonight, and every night before bed time, you will both be getting a reminder spanking. If you behave like perfect angels for the entire day, it will be the only spanking you get that day. If not, you can expect an additional spanking on the spot, plus an extra long, extra hard bedtime spanking later that night. Mr. and Mrs. Rose? Would you care to observe this spanking? I don’t want to be overly harsh with Amy.”


Mr. Rose answered. “We’ll stay on the line to watch the bedtime spanking tonight. But we trust you, Mrs. Vanilla.” 


Mrs. Rose giggled. “If anything, Vanilla, you’re a bit of a softie when it comes time to dish out a spanking.”


Vanilla stuck her nose in the air. “Hmm. Well, I promise you, Amy and Rouge will have this lesson thoroughly ingrained by the end of the week.”


Rouge raised her hand, slowly. “Excuse me, Mrs. Vanilla, may I ask something?”


“Of course, Rouge, dear.”


“It’s just… I don’t think it’s fair, for Amy to get another week’s worth of spankings, if I don’t get the same treatment. Mr. and Mrs. Rose, we’ve never met. But I’d like to ask you to not take it to hard on Amy, please. Not on my account. It was really me who bares the lion’s share of the blame, not her.”


“That’s very considerate of you, Miss Rouge, but we believe Amy benefits from the rule that she gets another spanking at home, after misbehaving in public.”


Amy nodded. “Yes, Rouge. Please don’t worry. My parents never spank me worse than I deserve.”


Rouge shuffled her feet. “But… but that means I should be spanked at home, too.”


Vanilla nodded. “Then I’d be happy to let you stay with me another week, Miss Rouge. Don’t worry, I won’t let you off easy. You’ll get the exact same treatment as Miss Rose.”


Amy’s Mom piped in. “Ooh! Idea! Papa, why don’t we have Amy’s friend over for a week? She sounds like a responsible young lady.”


“I think I’ve seen the bat-girl’s face on the most wanted list more than a few times.”


“That’s just government nonsense! Any friend of Amy’s is a friend of the Roses!”

Amy’s Dad sighed. “What do you have to say, miss…uh, Rogue the Brat, was it?”


Rouge nodded. “I’d be honored sir. If you’re willing to let me stay under your roof, I promise to respect the rules of your house… and accept the spanking I have coming.”


Amy’s Mom cheered. “There! That settles it. Now, Amy, since we can’t spank you over the phone, that means we expect you to listen to Mrs. Vanilla, and obey her instructions. Mrs. Vanilla, my daughter's butt is all yours. Just don’t be too hard on her.”


Vanilla nodded, then stood to her full height. “Thank you. I promise to treat her with the same love I show my own daughter. Both of you… march straight to the bathroom, and fetch a bath brush. You’ll find a long-handled one on the tub, and a flat-backed floor scrubbing crush under the sink. Decide among yourselves which implement you will choose for tonight's bedtime spanking. Tomorrow night, you will switch implements, so there’s no point in bickering about it.”


Amy and Rouge both curtsied, and turned to take the long march of doom toward the bathroom. Suddenly, Cream the Rabbit stood up. “Wait, Mother? You forgot something important…”


Cream hung her head. “... I need a bedtime spanking, too.”


Cheese and Chocola the Chao flew to Cream’s side, hanging their heads in imitation of Cream’s look of shame. “Chao, chao!”


Vanilla raised an eyebrow. “Cream? Whatever for?”


Cream folded her hands behind her back. “I disobeyed you, Mommy. I broke my promise. After everything that happened… I found Mr. Shadows gun where he dropped it, and… I picked it up. I knew I was supposed to wait for the firearms safety course, but… I just didn’t know what else to do.”


All eyes in the room were on Cream. Vanilla knelt in front of her daughter. “Cream, I’m so very proud of you for telling me this. I agree that you shouldn’t have picked up the gun, but… I can not possibly spank you for this. Your friends were in danger. You didn’t have time to think clearly.”


Cream shook her head, and started to sob. “That’s not an excuse! I did something bad! I knew I was being bad, the whole time I did it! Please, Mommy, you have to spank me! I gotta get the spanking of my life!”


Vanilla hugged Cream, patting her back. “Oh, Cream, darling. I don’t want you to carry this terrible guilt on your shoulders. Listen, dear… As soon as you are old enough, you will take the firearms safety course with Mister Shadow, understood? Do you agree, Mister Shadow.”


Shadow nodded. “Of course I will. Please, Cream, don’t blame yourself for what happened today. When you start to punish yourself… you start to walk down a dark path.”


Cream started playing with the hem of her pajama shirt. “But… but this doesn’t make sense. I did something bad. So… now I gotta get spanked, right? How else am I supposed to be good again?”

Vanilla kissed Cream. “The reason I know you’re a good girl, is you’re already thinking about what you did wrong, and how you will do better next time. That’s the whole point of a spanking, Cream.”


“But when I didn’t eat my vegetables, I got a spanking. And when I still felt a bit guilty, you said I should get a bed time spanking too.”


Vanilla patted Cream on the head. “That’s because not eating your vegetables was a silly, childish sort of sin.” 


“I… I have sinned?”


“Yes. But the word ‘sin’ doesn’t mean you’re a bad girl, Cream. Do you know what the word ‘sin’ actually means? ‘To fall short of the mark.’ If you shoot an arrow, and it misses the target, you have ‘sinned’ as an archer.”


“So, when I aimed for Dr. Robotniks’ center of mass, and shot his hand by mistake, that means I sinned?”


Vanilla sighed, and rubbed her eyes. “Let’s think about this a different way. Touching the gun was a sin. Picking up the gun was a sin. Shooting the gun was a sin. Doing these things when you knew you had promised not to do them was also a sin. In fact… those were all very big sins.”


Cream spilled fresh tears. “Then… I should get a great, big spanking! I almost killed Dr. Eggman!”


“That’s right. But you didn’t. Picking up the gun was the wrong thing to do, Cream… But you did it because you wanted to protect your family, your neighbors, and your friends. I’m sorry, Cream, but I cannot, in good conscience, spank you for this. Not now.”


Cream hung her head. “It is… because it’s too big a sin for a spanking?”


“Not exactly. It’s because a spanking can’t fix this, either way. On the one hand, I won’t spank you for trying to protect your friends. On the other hand, a spanking is far too light as a punishment for breaking your promise, and playing with guns. Instead, this will be your penalty, Cream: I want you to spend the next week, thinking very carefully, about what could have happened if you made a mistake, while holding that gun. Think about what would have happened if you shot a friend, by mistake. Or what it would mean if you had actually shot Dr. Robotnik. If, at the end of the week, you are still convinced you need a spanking to remind you to never do it again, then I will give you the spanking of your life. On the other had, if you believe that you have learned your lesson, once and for all, about playing with guns, then a spanking will no longer be necessary. We will discuss this further, the day after Miss Amy and Miss Rouge complete their community service. But in the meantime, whatever you decide, Cream, I want you to promise me one thing.”


“Yes, Mother?”


Vanilla nuzzled her nose against Cream’s nose. “I want you to promise that you will say your prayers tonight, and ask God for forgiveness. And after that, I want you to promise to forgive yourself.”


Slowly, Cream nodded, then kissed Vanilla on the lips. “Okay, Mother… I promise I will… If you asked me right now, I’d definitely ask for the spanking, just to get it over with, but I’ll think and pray real hard about it.”


Vanilla beamed. “That’s my girl. Miss Rose, Miss Rouge, I apologize for this interruption. Let’s get to our final business for the night.”


Amy raised her hand. “Mrs. Vanilla, I have something on my mind. May I speak freely?”

Vanilla perked her ears. “Oh? Let’s hear it.”


Amy looked right at Princess Sally and Sonic. Sonic had kicked up his legs on the couch, watching the proceedings with careful composure. Amy took a deep breath. “Princess Sally, Sonic… Please, I’d like you both to help Vanilla spank me tonight.” 


Princess Sally glanced at Sonic, then narrowed her eyes. “You want us both to spank you? Why?”


Amy shuffled her feet. “Because, when it comes to showing me the right path… You’re two of the people I trust most. Please, Princess Sally, if I’m going to be a leader in the Freedom Fighters, I need you to start training me… and training me good and hard.”


Sonic stopped tapping his foot. “But why me? I can’t stand the idea of anyone hitting you, Amy.”


Amy nodded. “Yes, Sonic… but I’m not asking you to hit me. I’m asking you to spank me, because right now, it’s what I need most.”


Instantly, Sonic sat up straight. “Understood. Of course I’ll spank you, Aimes.”


Sally crossed her arms. “And I’ll be glad to help… Though if we’re both spanking you, Amy, then I supposed it’s only fair for both you and Sonic to take a turn spanking me.”


Amy’s eyes went wide. “Huh? Me, spanking you? But you’re the Princess of Mobius! You’re the boss of me!”


“Exactly. You’re part of my team. So when you screw up, it means I bear the ultimate responsibility. Sorry, Amy, but if you’re putting your butt on the line, it’s only right for me to show the same commitment. What’s fair is fair.”


Vanilla sighed. “Would anyone else like to volunteer for a spanking tonight? Bunnie?”


Bunnie Rabbot giggled, while tightening a screw on her robotic arm. “Aw, shucks, sugar, I don’t let no one tan my heinie but my Antoine.”


Antoine blushed furiously. “Mon chou! Not in front of the general public!”


Bunnie smooched him on the nose. “Amy, I promise not to try and spank you ‘gainst your will, but if you’re that torn up about all this, come talk to me any time. I’ll whup you good.”


Bunnie slapped her robotic arm down onto the couch pillow with such force, it exploded into a cloud of downy feathers. “Opps! Better remind me not to spank you with my robot arm. After all these years, I still keep forgetting I’m s’posed to use my right hand for most things now.”


Vanilla hummed. “Thank you, Bunnie. That’s a generous offer. Amy, what do you have to say?”


Amy looked at all the faces in the room, and suddenly, they all seemed different. Before, she imagined they were silently laughing at her, or even hating her. But now, she saw a room full of trusted friends. “I think… That’s a beautiful suggestion! I think everyone here should have permission to spank me, if I need it. Antoine, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, all of you, too.” 


Amy clapped her hands, rubbing them together with glee. “From now on, if I ever get out of line, I want all of you to feel free to tell me I’m overdue for a trip over the knee!”


Shadow cleared his throat. “... Only with your consent, you mean?” 


Amy jabbed a finger at Shadow. “Yeah! I consent to being spanked, every single time I need one, and for as long as I need it!”


Amy froze, then stood back at attention, looking demurely at her phone. “Um… Assuming my Mom and Dad give you all permission. Mom? Dad? Do you think it’s a dumb idea?”


There was a long pause. Then Amy’s mother started crying. “Oh, Amy, I’m so proud of you! I think it’s a wonderful idea!”


Amy’s father patted his wife, nodding gravely. “Yes. Everyone, please spank my daughter… But remember, Amy, every spanking you get from one of your friends, on our behalf, means another spanking at home. I can’t be there to keep track of all your spankings, so I’m holding you to the honor system. Is that acceptable?”


Amy’s quills stood on end as she considered exactly what she had just signed up for. Then, she relaxed. “Yes, sir. I will not let you down.”


Rouge’s face was pale. She looked like she was contemplating a daring escape. Then, she took a shaky breath. “I’m sorry, everyone, I’m not sure I’m quite ready for that kind of a commitment. After my community service was over, I was kind of looking forward to going back to being a girl who’s too old for a spanking again… But, Shadow… Knuckles… I’d trust you both to spank me—I mean—If you wanna.”


Knuckles and Shadow glanced at each other. Knuckles smiled. “Heh. All right, bat girl. Just don’t let me catch you sneaking around Angel Island ever again, or you know what will happen.”


Rouge made the single, most over-the-top, sexy fanservice anime girl voice that is possible to achieve in the human vocal range. “Ooooh, nooooo! Are you gonna’ spank me, Knucklehead?”


Knuckles rubbed his nose, grinning. “You got that right!”


Rouge affected a shocked gasp. “OWO! You’re not gonna pull down my spandex pants and spank me on my bare, bat butt with your great, big and strong, white-gloved mitts, until I’m bawling like a bratty bare-bottomed baby over your knee, are ya, Mister Knuckles, sir?”


Knuckles jabbed his thumb against his chest. “If I ever catch you sneaking around Angel Island ever again, you bet I will!”


Rouge made a little squeaking sound. “Squee! Okay, Knuckle, I’ll try my best to behave myself.” 


Immediately, Rouge dropped her act, and addressed Shadow. “How about you, former partner in crime? Want to spank me tonight?”


Looking stern, Shadow strode close to face Rouge. Rouge matched his stare, neither of them blinking.


Amy felt a little nervous at the sight. Years ago, she’d once mistaken Shadow for Sonic, but his attitude and demeanor were all so decidedly different. She wondered how much trouble she’d made for her poor bottom, the next time Shadow decided to spank her.


Then, Shadow narrowed his eyes, and whispered in Rouge’s ear. It was close enough that Amy could just make it out. “Rouge? I don’t know what’s going on here. Help me out. Are you in some kind of trouble?” 


Rouge purred in his ear. “I’m always in trouble, handsome. That’s the way I like it.”


“What I mean is… Do you need an extraction? You remember our emergency code word, right?”


Rouge stroked Shadow’s chin, batting her eyelashes. “Oh, you big sweetie. Always thinking of my safety first. Relax, hon. I want you to spank me. And that phrase you’re thinking of? It’s called a ‘safe word.’”


Shadow blinked twice. “You’re pulling my leg. I’ve never heard it called a ‘safe word’ once.”


Rouge shrugged. “You got me. Don’t worry, Highlights, if I’m in trouble, I promise to let you know in clear, simple language. As in, ‘Ack! Help me, Shadow! I’m in big trouble!’ Is that acceptable?”


Shadow nodded. “Good. I don’t really get this whole aspect of team building, yet. I thought they were going to make me do a bunch of stupid ‘trust fall’ exercises. But, as long as you’re safe…” Shadow reached around, hesitantly, and patted Rouge’s bottom. “... Then I’m honored you trust me enough to do this.”


Then Shadow rounded on Amy. “Amy Rose… I haven’t told you this, but even when I suffered from amnesia, and lost all memory of myself, I never forgot what you told me aboard the Space Colony ARK. Thank you. I respect your courage.”


Amy blinked. She hadn’t spoken much to Shadow since that particular incident, but she remembered it well. “I… I had no idea. You’re welcome, Mister Shadow.”


Shadow held up a hand. “Please, just Shadow. I respect Vanilla’s commitment to traditional forms of polite address, but you make me feel like an old man when you call me, mister.”


Rouge sniffed. “Weren’t you born in the 1950s or something, Boomer?”


“Yes. And you just earned yourself ten extra swats, Rouge.”


Rouge blinked. “Yes, sir, Mister Shadow.”


Vanilla cleared her throat. “Ahem! Are you ladies trying to stall for time? I told you to march. Now, get marching!”


Amy and Rouge stood to attention, acting in unison. “Yes, ma’am!”


Vanille crossed her arms. “And finally, girls… let’s get those silly little bottoms nice and bare, just for Mister Hairbrush.”


Slowly, Amy and Rouge reached behind their backs, and exposed their bottoms. Rouge simply had to open the flap of her drop seat, while Amy quickly tucked the back of her Wonder Woman skirt into her belt, and dropped her pajama pants to her ankles.


Quickly, they turned and marched straight to the bathroom. 


***


They found both bath brushes. Amy winced as she felt the handle of the bath brush. “Oh, man! This is gonna suck! This handle’s extra long. That means more force of impact!”


Rouge’s eyes bulged at the sight of the huge, flat-backed floor scrubbing brush. “Are you kidding? Look at this thing! It’s big enough to cover more than half my butt with every swat!”


Amy rolled her eyes. “That’s deceptive. You’re worried because it looks big, but a big flat back’s actually less bad than a small, round-backed brush. Think about it. This bath brush is going to land heavier!”


Rouge scowled, squaring up with Amy. “I’m about to get spanked! I don’t like either of these brushes right now, okay?”


Amy gripped the handle of her bath brush, wanting to spank Rouge herself. “Do you always have to get the last word in?”


“Do you always have to get the last word in?”


Amy grit her teeth, then stopped herself. “You know what? I don’t have to. Let’s not fight, Rouge. Either way, we’re both getting spanked together, right?”


Rouge looked at the brush in her hand. Then she twisted to examine her bare buttocks in the bathroom mirror. 


Slowly, Amy mimicked the same pose, their bottoms pressing lightly against each other as they lifted them up to get a good look. The red marks from their switching from that morning were still faintly visible. 


Rouge sighed, and stood to face Amy, covering her bottom with her free hand. “You’re absolutely right, Amy Rose. Want to trade brushes? I want to see if you’re right, first hand.”


Amy smiled, and traded brushes with Rouge. “You’re gonna regret it, Rouge.”


Rouge pulled Amy into a hug. “No. I don’t regret anything. Good luck out there, Amy.”


***

Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat emerged from the bathroom clutching their brushes tight. 


The found their friends seated on seats in a wide circle, all around the living room. Vanilla patted her lap. “And here they are! We’ve decided to let everyone here take a turn spanking you both tonight. Miss Rouge, you’re with me first. I want to show Mr. Knuckles and Mr. Shadow proper form. Miss Rose, Princess Sally and Mister Sonic have requested the honor of being first to spank you tonight. You know what to do.”


And so they did. Wordlessly, Amy and Rouge approached their appointed disciplinarians, and meekly offered up their brushes. With a practiced motion, Vanilla gracefully pulled Rouge across her lap, and started gently stroking the long-handled bath brush across the bat’s upturned buttocks. “Starting off with the long-handled brush? Bold choice, Miss Rouge.”


Rouge mumbled. “Thank you, Ma’am.”


Meanwhile, Sally took the flat-backed brush from Amy, and patted her lap awkwardly. “Um… I’ve never actually spanked someone before. All my experience is on the other end of the brush. So…”


Amy crawled across Sally’s lap on her own, resting her head on the couch while her legs dangled behind her, straddling Sally’s knee. “Here. When I’m in this position, both of you can spank me at once… Like a team.”


Sally nodded furiously, and patted the brush across Amy’s right buttock. Sonic sidled up beside them, and put a hand on top of Amy’s trembling fingers, patting her across the behind with his free hand. “Are you ready, Amy?”


Amy felt her fingers held close in Sonic’s hand, and returned the gesture. Of course… she wasn’t sure if Sonic loved her. Maybe Sonic still loved Princess Sally. But whatever happened, even if she didn’t get what she wanted, Amy knew everything would be all right. “I am ready for my spanking, please”


Rouge made a little, whining noise, and arched her back to lift her hips high, letting the drop seat window pull taught across her curvy posterior. “Me too. Please spank me, Mrs. Vanilla.”


Vanilla smiled as she raised the bath brush high. “Good girl!”


Sally and Vanilla landed the first spanks in unison, before both spankers gradually found their own rhythm. Immediately, Amy and Rouge started yelping after every swat.


Sitting on the far site of the room, Cream and Tails watched the proceedings with interest. Cream turned to glance at Tails. “So, Mister Tails, have you ever gotten a spanking before?”


Tails whiskers stood on end. “Oh. I got spanked by my parents a few times, usually only when I did something pretty stupid. I’ve gotten spanked by Sonic before, too.”


“Really? What’s the story behind that?”


By this point, Amy and Rouge’s yells had already taken on a more desperate, wailing quality, as the hairbrush spankings both built to a ferocious tempo.


Tails forced a smile. “How about a rain check? I’ll tell you that story another time, when we’re not… preoccupied.”


Cream tossed her ears lightly. “Very well. I accept your rain check, Mister Tails.”


The last thought that crossed through Amy Rose and Rouge the Bat’s minds, before their first spanking of the night reached the climax, was that they were loved.


The End


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie The Bulky Gets Spanked Chapter 1-2

Ruby the Rogue Gets Spanked

Clara Whitmore’s Strange Request